Sunday, January 27, 2013

Exciting Day

Yes, the house sold yesterday! We signed the contracts last evening. I got what I wanted out of it too. The closing is March 15th. (Or before if everything works out)In the meantime, I want to rent a storage unit over there and start moving these boxes of stuff I will need to get rid of into it. This spring I will have a series of yard sales at my new home and try to sell what I can't throw away.

I will need to give notice I am giving up my job right away. I will be so busy moving stuff that I wont have time to work. And living 20 miles away I would be spending a fortune on gas. So the job has to go.

Bob came over last evening and we watched a music video. Tonight we will go to Wanzer's home for dinner and the Living the Question group meeting. After I get settled in over at Caney, I would like to start another group over there if at all possible.

Another thing that will change is my lunches with Bob. I can probably have him over a couple of times a week for a home cooked lunch but it won't be an every day thing.

More later....

5 comments:

marlu said...

Congratulations!

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...I'm so happy for you. Things will move so fast now...good thing that you started packing a while ago. Where will you live?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

There is a duplex group of senior apartments in Caney...20 miles west of here. I lived there in Caney for 11 years so I know some people there. I am to look at one of them next week.

I will rent a storage unit until I can go through all the stuff I can't find room for in the apartment. I will have a series of yard sales in the spring and clean stuff out.

Balisha said...

Margie...You are so organized. I'm just so happy for you.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha!