Thursday, January 31, 2013

. Lost Wednesday

I never found the time to blog yesterday. I went to buy a birthday card for my great granddaughter, Cheyenne and since I was just a block from the apartment, I decided to drive by it and see it in daylight. It looked every bit as good in daylight. I was on my way to the post office to mail off a book I sold on Amazon, and my landlord called and invited me to go to Independence with him to pick out the carpet and vinyl. I told him I had promised Bob I would go to the doctor with him in Bartlesville but I could go right away and pick it out. He had a doctor's appointment at 10:00 so he agreed to let me go up and take care of that. When I got home, I called him and told him the name of the salesman.

Bob and I left about 11:45 for Bartlesville. I didn't feel particularly well but figured it was my sinus and ignored it. We went to Dink's Bar B Q when he got out of the doctor's office and ate their famous Bar B Q brisket. By the time I got home I realized I was developing a cold. I haven't had a cold in years. I fell asleep in my recliner yesterday afternoon. Bob left at 9:00 and I took my bath and went to bed. As soon as the pharmacy is open, I will go get some Coldese. That always seems to cut a cold short...especially if you start it right away. I also want to get some Cloraseptic for my throat. It's a little scratchy today.

I talked to Aime yesterday and she is going to let me stay in the job training program but is going to move me from the district court. She said I am way past due doing that anyhow. I am only supposed to stay at any one site one year. If I am happy with the move, I will stay in the program. I can still legally stay another three years.

We are having hamburgers and french fries and baked beans and coleslaw for lunch/dinner today. Tomorrow we plan to have T bone steak and baked potato. I am thawing the meat and buns now. We use those little thin buns. Neither of us likes a lot of bread with out hamburgers.

More later....

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Great news mom, man the Lord watches over you.

Love you

Margie's Musings said...

Love you too, son!