Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Better Sunday

I am hoping it is not just wishful thinking but I think the cellulitis is some better this morning. I have three more days of meds to take. If it's not gone by Thursday, I will ask my doctor to get me an appointment with Dr. Eslicker in Bartlesville.

Yesterday, Bob and I did take the day off to go shopping for his valences, new towels and bed coverlet in Joplin. We had a good time and he bought my lunch for "helping" him. I wasn't a lot of help but he got some things done...and spent some money too.

Before we left, I got my sermon ready for next Sunday. After we got home, about 5:30, I packed and loaded up my car until 7:00. Then I stopped and took my bath and put my PJs on and was going to watch TV. Instead, I read my mail and a magazine. I went to bed about 8:30 again and was sound asleep when my youngest son called again about 10:00 to ask me a question about the Bible. I didn't know the answer to his question so he let me go and I went right back to sleep. I awoke again about 1:00 and took my meds and went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep until 6:30. I got some sleep caught up at last.

This morning I will go to church and out to eat with the group that eats out together afterward. Then I will come home and take all the stuff I packed yesterday evening over to the apartment. This evening I will watch 60 Minutes and do my letters in the morning. The mail doesn't come until noon anyhow. I always put those that go into snail mail in my mailbox with the flag up.

I feel better today. I got a lot of my decorative accessories down and packed and pulled all the nails out of the walls yesterday evening. I still have packing to do but it can wait until I get the shed and garage cleaned out and that "stuff" out on the curb to be picked up. I will take the yard tools to the church sheds. It is supposed to be warmer this week.

More later....

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sid bob decide to move too? I don't remember if you mentioned it...only that he was thinking about it.
So glad that you are feeling better. Have a nice day.
balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. Yes, Bob decided to move too. He paid his first months rent on the first. Personally, I think it's a mistake. His house is paid for and now he has to pay rent.

But that's his business.