Monday, May 13, 2013

A Really Bad Night

Last night was really bad. I awoke at 12:30 with my left arm almost throbbing it hurt so badly. I got up and took a Tylenol. That helped some. Still I almost never got back to sleep. When I finally did sometime after 2:30, I slept until 6:00. I lay there for awhile. I was so tired.

I have a big day ahead of me. I want to go out to Hain's Greenhouse and buy some bedding plants now that I have dirt in my flowerbed. But first I want to get some dirt for the flowerpots at Orchelons. I will mix that in with the dirt John and Leslie brought yesterday evening. I want to get geraniums and dusty miller for those flowerpots. I will need to see what is available for the flowerbed.

I also will cook dinner/lunch for Bob and me at noon.

Then this afternoon, I will need to try again to sell some sponsorships for the Juneteenth celebration. I haven't had much luck yet. Of course, I've only talked to three businesses. I am going to try to talk to three or four each day until I sell eight.

It will be big day but I am so happy to get the flowerbed and the dirt in it so I can get flowers to go into it. I will take a photo or two after I get it finished and post them here.

More later...

I got the flowerbed planted and after it grows a bit it should be pretty. Here are some photos of the flowerbed and the flowerpots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grandma,

I don't have your new number (I tried to call) but I wanted to tell you that Kyle and I are having a Girl, her name will be Sophia Christina and she is due 30Sept13. Hope everything is going well, sorry to hear about your arm. I visit your blog everyday just to see how you are. talk to you later.

Love,
Christina

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Christina. I will send you my new phone number. Thanks for letting me know about the baby.