Thursday, May 16, 2013

Back to Bartlesville

Today sometime I will have to go back to Bartlesville to get the air bag installed and the cabin air filter replaced in my car. Bob wants to go too but I will need to wait to go until he finishes delivering "meals on wheels" for Barbara H. He thinks he will be finished by 11:30 or 12:00. I still want to go back to Christopher and Banks to find a jacket to go with my navy pants and white shirt for the class reunion over Memorial Day weekend. All they had was "small" and "large" and those were "petite". I do take "petite" or "short" in pants but "regular" in tops and jackets. I'm all out of proportion. :)

I could do some cleaning while I wait but I'm really not in the mood. I usually clean on Monday and this Monday I didn't get around to it. Instead I planted flowers. It rained yesterday afternoon so I didn't have to do much watering this morning.

I didn't get much sleep last night..mostly because of Missy. She woke me up at midnight and wanted to go out. I let her out...something I shouldn't have done. She disappeared for an hour and I couldn't go back to bed until she was back in. My neighbor, Jan, told me her landlord, Paul, traps cats. I didn't know that when I started letting Missy out. Now she is getting braver and wants to go out for short periods of time....always in the middle of the night.

Then I worked over my various gripes in my mind. The dilemma with my arms, the problems with my incompetent doctor, the terrible expense with my car yesterday because of Fast Lube. I would love to go up there and lay out the results of his incompetent employee to the manager... breaking and then trying to repair the cabin air filter that cost me an arm and a leg to replace. I will never take my car in there again. I would like that manager to know "why". Oh well....

More later...

Bob met me there and we had lunch at Garfield's. Then he took me to the Merle Norman store and I bought my makeup, mascara and lipstick. Then he took me back to pick up my car. They had washed it again and it did not get rained on although it certainly looked like rain. I did find a jacket to go with my blue pants and white top for Friday evening's barbeque dinner.

No comments: