Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Again with a Surprise!

I had a Mother's Day surprise from my eldest son, Keith, and his wife, Esther. How wonderful! It's a lovely bouquet that I will enjoy for quite some time.

And now for today's news.

It's Friday again. I will probably have to take a nap this afternoon. I awoke at 12:30 with my right arm hurting again and could not get back to sleep even with Tylenol. Finally I got up and read awhile and then went back to bed. I slept until 5:00 AM.

I drive to Independence this morning to get my hair done at 7:00 and then I will go out to their Wal Mart store and get a few things I couldn't get at the dollar store here yesterday. I was never able to find my thumb drive after I moved. If I take the new directory to the printer, I will need to have it on a thumb drive.

Today is supposed to be nice. It rained yesterday morning but cleared off in the afternoon.

More later...

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Glad you got them, hope that not too much color for you, have a wonderful mothers day an weekend

Margie's Musings said...

They are beautiful, Keith. Thank you both so much!