Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

I know we've had a terrible drought but enough is enough. We are getting April's showers in May. I am ready for some sunshine. I am housebound and I am ready to go somewhere...anywhere. Yesterday afternoon the sun came out and for awhile and it was a beautiful day. Then last night the rain came back.

I awoke with a sore right arm again this morning. I took a Tylenol and later my last anti-inflammatory pill. I am now baking some biscuits because I forgot you have to eat something when you take an anti-inflammatory.

I am tired of hearing about the Benghazi tragedy. I think the Republicans are trying to make political hay out of the tragedy. They are so afraid Hillary will run for president and they have no one who could beat her.

I am thinking of going to Bartlesville this afternoon. Even if it's raining, it would be something different to do. Perhaps the rain will be gone by afternoon.

More later....

It finally stopped raining and Bob and I both went out to church and loaded up all kinds of rummage and took it to the Presbyterian Church thrift store. We left about four boxes, and the TVs, printer and old print copier. I made two trips there. Karan and Bobby and Leslie and John will take those things we left to the clean up Coffeyville lot on Saturday.

Then Bob and I went to Bartlesville and walked the mall and ate at McAlister's. We got home about 2:00 PM.

I received some more registrations for the class reunion.

No comments: