Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday at Joplin

Bob and I are going to Joplin this morning. But first we are going out to the campgrounds south of Joplin and pick up some money for Leslie that Kevin, the campground manager, has collected. Then we will go into Joplin and have lunch at Olive Garden. Our realtor gave us each a $25.00 gift certificate for listing and selling our houses. So we will eat at Olive Garden and then go to the mall and walk around. That's always good exercise.

For a change, I slept well last night. So I feel pretty rested today. So far, for a change, I have not had any pain in my arm. I did take a Tylenol when I got up. That may have helped.

More this afternoon after we return.

We had a good lunch at Olive Garden and then walked around the mall. I looked and looked for refills for my Rolodex but could not find any. Bob bought a graduation card for his granddaughter. Other then that, that's about all we bought. He did buy some file folders.

My daughter called a bit ago. They have made reservations for us for Mother's Day at the Tavern On The Plaza. It's been awhile since I've been there. That will be nice.

No comments: