Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Again

Another Monday morning. My Living the Questions group was very successful and we had a very good discussion after watching some more of Marilyn's DVD. Bob didn't come. He wasn't feeling well. But he's going to come over this morning for biscuits and coffee.

I will clean house this morning. My forearms are better and I got a good night's sleep for a change.

My younger son called last night and visited with me quite awhile. He is doing much better. Hawaii has probably helped to cure his depression. It's so beautiful over there. It was raining there yesterday when he called but he was still enjoying his apartment. He is on the 19th floor of an apartment building overlooking Waikiki Beach. He has a terrace that he sits out on and drinks his coffee in the morning.

Later today I will bake and ice my two cakes for tomorrow's dinner at the First Christian Church in Independence. I have a hair appointment after that tomorrow and then will come back home to meet Myra and we will visit awhile and then go to lunch.

More later....

I have my lunch over with and have my two cakes in the oven. When they come out, I'll have some cupcakes to put in. Then I will have a walk. It looks beautiful out there. While it lasts, I want to get in a walk.

No comments: