Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Busy Tuesday

Today will be busy. Soon I will fix my meatloaf for lunch and put it in the frig to bake later. I am thawing the meat now. All I will have to do when I get home from Independence is put that meatloaf in the microwave and cook it, peel the potatoes and cook them and fix some frozen veggies. Bob is going to bring coleslaw over for lunch. We will have some frozen strawberries for dessert. I will set the table now.

He just left. I sit out front in my chairs and watch the sun come up every morning. I let Missy out then too. When he sees us out there, he comes over and joins us. Missy stayed pretty close by this morning but then I heard her growling and saw another cat nearby next door just coming around the corner. I told her "no" and Missy ran for the carport door. Bob went home to put his laundry in the dryer and Missy and I came back in the house. I sure don't want her to try to fight again after all we went through with her cat wounds last spring. She seems happy to be back in the house now.

My hair appointment is at 10:00. Bob is going with me to buy groceries for the food basket at church at 9:00. After my hair appointment we will go back to the church and leave them and then come back home and I will probably start the lunch/dinner.

I don't have a plan for the afternoon...except maybe a nap.

More later...

We had a very good dinner/lunch. Afterward I did take a nap. This evening Leslie called and I asked her to meet me for a milk shake at Braums. She had a hair appointment at 5:30. So I walked over to Braums and she bought me a milk shake. We had a quick visit.

No comments: