Thursday, August 22, 2013

Calm Thursday

This will be a calm Thursday after such a busy Wednesday. I need to do some cleaning today. I have tracked in quite a bit of grass and I imagine Missy and even Bob has too.

I also still have my white pants to iron. I need to go to the market after dinner. I need quite a few things. We will have leftover meatloaf for dinner/lunch today. I will fry some potatoes and have a veggie. Bob will bring a salad. I still have two chocolate puddings so that is what we will have for dessert.

I slept real well last night. My left arm bothered me all day yesterday so I took two Aleve with milk before I went to bed. I stayed up until 10:00.

More later...

Our leftover dinner was very good. I tried to take a nap afterward but simply could not get to sleep. I finally got up and went to the market and got a few groceries. I still need to go to the bank and also get some pork cutlets for tomorrow's dinner.

The painter is painting Bob's deck now and it looks a lot better. We walked over to Braums and had an ice cream cone this evening then we walked over and looked at the progress.

Keith called on his way home from work today and we had a nice visit.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Love hearing about your meals. You have such delicious things to eat.
Have a nice evening...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Balisha! I use many of Judy's recipes.