Monday, August 19, 2013

Evercise Monday

I now have another computer problem. For the second time in that many weeks, I have accidentally let my laptop battery run down. I forgot to plug it back in. It is only charging half way now. Now I am going to have to buy another new battery. This one had lasted a long time...several years. I had bought a couple in the past because I like to sit with it on my lap...unplugged for an hour or two at a time. Now it is going down pretty quickly. Darn!

I forget the company I bought this one from. I think I have it's address saved in my e-mail folders though. I will check it out before I order. For right now, I have just plugged it back in and am sitting with it on my lap that way.

I slept pretty well last night. My arms still ache some off and on nearly every day but it is something I can put up with rather then to constantly take Aleve for it. Nothing else really works to completely kill the hurting.

We went to exercise class this morning and I got through it alright. Sometimes the exercises hurt my arms. When that happens I avoid those.

I still have tater tot casserole left from Friday so I will warm it up for lunch/dinner. I also have two servings of that dessert I took to church yesterday so we will finish that off too.

I don't know what I have on the agenda for today or tomorrow....outside of getting my hair done tomorrow morning. Before that I will go to the Independence Wal Mart and buy some groceries for our church's food basket. I also need to get a few things for myself and the church. I will fix a meatloaf for lunch Tuesday and have mashed potatoes or boiled potatoes with it as well as a veggie. Bob will bring another salad.

Then Wednesday we will take our bus trip to Kansas City for the dinner theater of "The Buddy Holly Story". That should be fun and something different to do too. It will be a long day. We meet at the parking lot at 7:00 AM and leave at 7:30 AM for Kansas City and I don't have a clue when we will get back. Whatever! it should be a fun something different to do anyhow.

No comments: