Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday and Exercises

I went to Independence in the rain this morning to get my hair done. It was really hard to see in the dark with the dark with the rain. I don't have the greatest night vision anyhow and especially in a rain when the entire sky is pitch black. Bob and I will also go to exercise class at 8:45. I will pick him up.

Afterward we will probably go to Utopia for coffee and cinnamon rolls. Then at 12:30 I will go to lunch with the girls. Bob has the leftovers from yesterday's lunch and he will be fine.

Yesterday afternoon my neighbor, Maureen came down to ask me to take a look at her notebook. It had locked while she was playing solitaire. I went down and did everything I knew to do but could not get it to unlock or even to shut completely down. I called my older son, Keith, who is an IT. He walked me through getting it fixed. He is such a good guy. He always tries to be helpful. He called later in the evening to visit again. He was out for his run. He does a lot of exercise. He is trying to lose a few more pounds.

More later...

We did go to Utopia and the cinnamon rolls were really great! Then we came back home and I dropped Bob off at his house and went to lunch with the girls at 12:30. I didn't get home until 2:35. I stopped at Brahms and got milk.

I will go back up to the senior center at 6:00 PM and help set up tables and decorate for fall for the dinner tomorrow evening. I will fix my baked beans and a dessert for that PINCH dinner.

No comments: