Monday, September 16, 2013

So Now To Today... Monday

This will be another busy day. I will go to exercise class this morning and then up to Newkirk Dennis and Buckles to buy insurance for my car. I can't register it until I get the title in a couple of weeks. Then I will fix dinner/lunch for Bob and me. I have the meatloaf all ready to put in the microwave and will peel the potatoes and cook them. I want to fry them in a little oil and put some onion in with them and then fix a vegetable to go with all that. Bob will bring his salad and I have cupcakes for dessert. It should be good lunch. I will send some meatloaf and salad home with him for his supper tonight.

This afternoon I want to go through my file cabinet to find my old Honda Civic's title to sign over to Denise. While I'm at it, I'm going to clean out that file cabinet and throw away anything no longer relevant. It's packed with old files. That will keep me busy all afternoon. I usually do that once a year but I have kept a lot of "stuff" no longer relevant at all.

More later...

Terry and Denise came over as Bob and I were eating lunch/dinner and we had enough to invite them to stay. They did and we had a good visit. They came back after they got insurance on the car and brought me several things Terry had found in the green Civic.

It took me a good part of the afternoon to go through the file cabinet and shred the old documents. Then later on I watched TV...mostly Big Bang Theory. But at 9:00 I watched American Masters on PBS. It was about Billie Jean King. I found it very interesting. Then at 10:00 I went to bed.

No comments: