Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday and Church

Today I will go to church. Afterward, as usual, a group of us will go eat out somewhere. After that, I will do my letters and then go to Marilyn's for the Living the Questions group. Same old, same old.

Yesterday Bob and I hung pictures at his apartment. It is really looking cute now. He also unpacked some more boxes. He came over last evening and we watched TV together until 9:30.

I slept well last night. In fact I only woke up once ...at 1:00...and then I got right back to sleep. I slept until nearly 5:00.

I baked some more biscuits for my breakfast. I will bag up the remainder and put them in the frig and warm them up in the skillet each morning.

Before the end of December we will need to decide if we want to buy season tickets to Silver Dollar City again this year. I believe we will but I will need to wait until the December check comes in before I can afford to buy them. Yesterday I paid for the George Wint dinner theater in Kansas City. I still have to make my car payment this month. And then there's my trip to see Scott. I will need some money for that too.

More later...

After church we ate at Sirloin Stockade. We all had a good visit too. Then I came home to do my letters. After I get them out on the mailbox, I will try to take a nap. This evening is Living the Questions group at Marilyn's. We need to be there by 6:00. I am taking some fancy crackers. Bob is taking a relish plate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should give my mom a call grandma, she lives in KC, MO. If she is not traveling that day I'm sure she would love to see you.

Margie's Musings said...

Send me the telephone number by e-mail, Christina. I will call her.