Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Again

I had a big day yesterday. After church, I came home and did the congregational newsletter. Then I address all the envelopes for the class newsletter and went out to the church to let Leeann in to get the painting projects the kids worked on yesterday. After that Bob and went over to Bobby and Karan's to the Living the Questions group meeting. Everyone brought finger foods and we ate goodies before we watched our DVD. I stayed up until 9:00 and finally convinced Missy that we should go on to bed. I slept well!

Today I will send out a couple more Christmas cards. My landlord fell in the bathroom yesterday morning (he is 93) and broke some ribs. I will send him a "get well" card and a Christmas card. I talked to his son yesterday evening and he says his dad did not go to the hospital. There's not a lot they can do about broken ribs. He will just be terribly sore for awhile.

Missy wanted to go outside this morning while it's dark. I let her out but am keeping an eye on her. She once got terribly hurt out there when another cat attacked her. She spent a week in the hospital and I had to give her shots couple of times a day for two weeks before she finally recovered from her injuries.

I will go to exercise class this morning but will take it easy on the arms.

I am fixing meatloaf for dinner today. We will have potatoes and veggies and I imagine Bob will bring a coleslaw. I have only a pudding for dessert. We finished off the cupcakes. I do have a few cookies left so we can have those with the pudding.

This is a photo from those that Paul took while I was in Hawaii. As you can see, the wind was blowing something fierce. Scott was unaffected because his hair is so short but mine was very windblown.



My Avast updated itself and now there is no way to post a new post on my blog. That key is gone now. I have notified Google.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Loved seeing you in your picture. You and your son look so happy.
Have a nice day...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

We had a great time, Balisha!