Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Again

Today I will make Chili for lunch. It is supposed to get cold again and tomorrow I am to go to Chanute to meet my old friend, Gay, for lunch. I will send some of the chili home with Bob for tomorrow.

I rejoined Facebook again this morning. Many of my classmates and family are on there so I decided to bite the bullet and see how it goes. I gave it up two years ago after my son, Scott, had his identity stolen off Facebook Some guy in Nigeria stole his name and all his photos and then used them to scam one of Scott's classmates.  Crazy world...

I need to go to the bank again today. I have a check to cash and I forgot about it until last night. 

More later....

Later in the day, I vacuumed the house. Mostly I just worked on the class newsletter. I watched a musical version of "A Christmas Carol" before I went on to bed. 


3 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We had chili here yesterday! :)

Balisha said...

I love chili....do you do anything different to your chili?
Hope you had a nice lunch...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I just use Williams chili seasoning. I brown my ground meat with finely chopped onion and add a can of chili ready tomatoes after I blend them up. then I add one can of pinto beans. Nothing spectacular but it's good.