Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday Out Of Town

Today Bob and I are going out of town. We will go to Bartlesville where I can get my makeup. I am out of Moisture Emulsion and mascara. The store in Independence that carried my products is for sale and I will have to travel to Bartlesville to get whatever I need now. It's always something going out of business when living in small communities.

Bob left awhile ago to go to his Lion's Club meeting. Now he is back but in a little while he will deliver his "meals on wheels". He is substituting for Barbara, who has gone to Lawrence to visit her children. After that, we will leave for Bartlesville. We will eat lunch down there today.

I nearly have my Christmas shopping finished. I have yet to mail the photos to my children and buy one more gift for my grandson. I am waiting for my son-in-law's gift to arrive from Amazon. I got most of my Christmas letters in the mail in Christmas cards yesterday. I worked nearly all day on that project. I even worked some on my class Christmas newsletter. I send out 154 each year. When I get it finished, I will take it to the printer and he will duplicate, staple and fold it for me. Then I will address the envelopes and stuff the letters and stamp them. My next big project is to address all those envelopes. I do that with the computer and printer. Most of the time that works.

I slept well again last night. For some reason most of my arm pain is gone now.

I will need to pick up some padded envelopes today for the photos I am sending to my boys.

The snow is nearly gone now but tomorrow we are to get freezing rain. That will be fun. I will stay home and out of that mess.

More later....

We went to Bartlesville and I got the gift I wanted for my grandson. I got all my packages of fin the mail except one and I will wait a little closer to Christmas to send it off.

No comments: