Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday Exercises Again

I guess I'll go to the exercise class this morning. My nosebleed has evidently cleared up. It didn't do it this morning. I feel kind of blah though. Maybe the exercises will help. I found some non drowsy Clariten and took one of those. It's supposed to dry up my runny nose and stop the sneezing. We'll see.

I baked biscuits this morning and had one with butter and jelly for my breakfast. I also made a pot of coffee and drank that. Maybe the caffeine will pick me up.

If we don't go to Bartlesville today or tomorrow we won't have another opportunity. I'm nearly out of moisture emulsion cream and mascara. On Friday we're supposed to get freezing rain. If that happens, I will be shampooing my hair in the shower again. I am not driving in freezing rain. Winter! Bah Humbug!

I am starting to send out my Christmas cards and newsletters. I got one finished yesterday to Ron and Joyce. Maybe I will do some more today.

I warmed up our goulash for lunch today. Again, we had green beans and cottage cheese with applesauce. I also fixed breadsticks and we had cupcakes for dessert.

I worked on Christmas cards until 2:00 this afternoon. I will do more later.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

My cards are done and we are to have blowing and drifting snow this afternoon... going down below 0 tonight. I'm beginning to like winter less and less.
Have a nice day and keep warm...
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Winter is my least favorite season, Balisha. I just hate the mess!