Thursday, February 27, 2014

Busy Thursday

This morning after Bob gets back from his Lion's Club meeting we will go to Bartlesville so I can get the oil changed on my car. Afterward we will go eat at Dink's Bar B Q. It's been awhile since we've eaten there. We have eaten at McCalister's the past two times we've been in Bartlesville.

I may check over to the Christopher and Banks store to see if they have a top to match the jeans I have on. They are rust colored and a paisley shirt is all I have to wear with them.

Missy wants to go out this morning but it's 18 degrees out there and she would want to come right back in.  So I'm not going to open the door.

I slept fitfully last night. I don't know why. Nothing hurt any worse then usual and I can usually sleep right through it most nights. I have gotten used to the aches.

I finished my book yesterday. It was "History of the Conflict Between Religion and Science".  I found it very interesting although it took me a long time to get through it .  I am starting a new book today by John Shelby Spong. It is called "Eternal Life - A New Vision".  I have read several of Spong's books. This one was a birthday gift from a friend of mine. He has a Kindle too and can buy Kindle books for gifts for me and send them straight to my Kindle.

More later....

I got the oil changed on my car and the five point check up too and then Bob and I walked around the mall until time for lunch. Then we went to Dink's and ate lunch. We each brought food home for later. They serve so much!

Then we came back home and I read awhile after watching my afternoon TV show.  Now I have attempted to work on this blog from my laptop only to find since I had changed the password on the desktop, the option to use the laptop is no longer open and there is no "sign in" option on the blog on the laptop either. Always something with computers. I did have the opportunity after making a comment on one other blog to sign in there and I did. Now I am back on the laptop computer.

Well the newspaper will be here shortly and I will read i and work the crossword puzzle and then take it over to Bob's house. .

More later...

Well, the paper came and I read it although there wasn't much in it.  Our two papers are just wasting away. The Coffeyville Journal comes out twice a week and the Independence Reporter is a five day a week paper. The Montgomery County Chronicle, a weekly, is the best paper. It has a lot more local news and local commentary.

Bob came over this evening and we watched the new Big Bang Theory at 7:00. I want to stay up until 9:00 if possible and it's only 8:00  right now. Bob just went home. I just took my bath, put my pjs on and put lotion on my feet.   Now I'm ready to go to bed when the time comes.

We are forecast for freezing rain after midnight. If it does that, I will cancel my hair appointment in the morning at 7:00 AM. I would have to leave here by 6:15 to be on time and it's still dark then. .

No comments: