Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lunch With Daughter

Today I had my hair done and then afterwards I shopped at the Independence Wal Mart for my groceries. Then I met my daughter for lunch at Big Cheese. I didn't know if she would be free for lunch since she was the only case manager there today.  But she thought she might be able to get away and she did. We had a good visit.

I came home afterwards and got wine for tonight and also milk for dinner tomorrow. The dinner I was going to fix today will be tomorrow's dinner.  Bob was on his own today. He is gone now so I don't know what he did for dinner. He may have eaten out.

I rested some this afternoon after I got home from Independence.  I slept better last night.  I awoke several times but was able to get back to sleep.

More later....

Bob came over about 6:00 and we watched The Big Bang Theory until time for PBS's American Experience.  It was about the pedifile scandal of the Catholic Church. It was a very interesting investigation. 

He went home about 9:15 and just couldn't keep his eyes open to view the entire program.


No comments: