Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Exercise Class

We have our exercise class again today. Afterward I will fix our chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy  and green beans for our lunch/dinner. Bob will bring his coleslaw again. I also have that lemon pudding in the frig for dessert.

Tomorrow I take my car down to Bartlesville to the Honda agency at 10:15 to have the oil changed, etc. I will be interested to see what they have to say about it. I printed off a $9.95 coupon from their site on the internet.  That beats the $34.00 I used to pay at Fast Lube.  Plus they will check it over carefully.  It is a 2008 Civic and only has 51,000 miles on it.  It is very clean and I try to keep it that way.  After the service on the car, Bob and I will eat lunch at Dink's Bar B Q.

I am due to have the Living the Questions group next. I think it will be March 9th at 7:00 PM. We will not eat dinner here. I simply do not have the room to feed ten people here in this small apartment.  I found three more DVD's on the Faith and Reason website yesterday. That gives me some access to some more material when we finish this one we're watching now.

More later... 

Bob came over this evening and we had a small glass of wine and watched several episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I was going to watch Nature and Nova on TV but I read the reviews of the programs and Nature was a new program but did not seem interesting to me. Nova was a rerun I had seen. So we just switched channels and watched more Big Bang Theory.  He went home about 8:00 and I took my bath and went to bed soon after.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...I admire you keeping up with your exercises like you do. I'm trying to do the same with going to the pool. You certainly feel better after moving a bit...don't you?
Have a nice day...
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Balisha! Exercise is the key to staying vital.