Friday, February 7, 2014

Out At Last on Friday!

I made my trip to Independence for my hair appointment this morning. It was very cold but the roads were clear. I then went out to Wal mart there to get some Dryel. That stuff really works at freshening up my knit shirts and sweaters.  I will get that done this afternoon.

Bob and I are going to go get a fish sandwich and curly fries at Arby's. Every once in a while one has to have something that is not healthy to eat. :)

I slept well last night. I had only a cup of yogurt to eat but that was enough. Bob came over and we had a small glass of wine too.  He appears to have whipped his cold. He had no symptoms at all today. We celebrated by going to Utopia after the exercise class. I had a cinnamon roll with my flavored coffee. It was so good.

More later....

We ate at Arby's this noon and we tried their fish sandwich and curly fries. Very good. And we had their raspberry tea with it.

And I dry cleaned all my knit shirts this afternoon. I used the Dryel kit. Everything is so clean and fresh and certainly not shrunken.  I have used that product for  years. I never wash a knit shirt. I always dry clean them.

I also got a short nap.

It's 6:00 and I have not yet given Missy her treats. She wil be in here complaining if I don't get that done.

No comments: