Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Again

It's amazing anymore how quickly the weeks roll by. It's the mileage, I guess.

I heard from my daughter this morning and she will go with me to have my eyelid surgery on the 10th.  I hope Amie doesn't get hold of me before then and have a job for me. I imagine I will need to be off work several days while the eyelids heal.

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke at 2:00 and it was at least an hour before I got back to sleep.  But I did finally get back to sleep. I awoke again at 5:00 and got up.

Missy and I are out under the carport. She is watching a squirrel very carefully and I am working on my blog here.  She is stalking a couple of squirrels now. It will be a miracle if the old kitty can catch anything anymore. At least there are no other cats out here right now.

If the new landlord doesn't mow today, I will need to mow myself later today.  They are not keeping the property up properly.  I am used to keeping my lawn neat and the old landlord did too. It is very aggravating.

More later....

Karan called me about 8:30. She was back in the emergency room last night in the middle of the night with awful chest pain. It turned out to be pleurisy from all her heart went through yesterday. They released her to come home again. She was in bed when I went over to take Bobby some lunch.  Poor Karan. She's had a time!. 

More even later....

No comments: