Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another Exercise Wednesday

Today we will go on to exercise class at 9:00.  Later this morning I will bake the meatloaf I put together earlier this morning. We will also have a baked potato and broccoli. Bob will bring a coleslaw.  I will make some pudding now that I have real milk.

I watched the CNN interview with Hillary last night and was very impressed. If she runs in 2016, I will vote for her. I am also reading her new book "Hard Choices".  I have read one other of her books and would have voted for her if she had got the nomination last time.

I slept very well last night. Of course, I went to bed after 10:00 and that helped.

More later....

We mowed this evening and Bob trimmed. The lawn looks so much better now. After I mowed, I came in and took my bath, put on my PJs  and watched some TV with Miss Kitty on my lap.

I heard from my eldest son, Keith this evening. He had a wonderful surprise for me.  

I am going to bed about  9:30


No comments: