Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Again

We will have our leftover meatloaf today for lunch. I will fry a few potatoes and fix a veggie again.  Bob will bring another salad. I  may try to get my strawberry rhubarb pie made today.  I have never made one before. I got the recipe from Judy's website.

Tomorrow I may go up to Independence and visit with Juanita since my eyelid surgery seems to be healed now.  Strange..it only took a week but all the bruising and swelling is gone now and I have a wider field of vision.

Bob will need to get a new nut and perhaps a lock washer for the mower's wheel. One of the tires comes off during mowing.  He has "meals on wheels" for Barbara today and also next Thursday. She will be out of town visiting her children.

More later....

Bob got his mower wheel fixed.  He tried it out to be sure and it stayed on. 

I got dinner done just as my niece and her daughter came to visit. I waited as long as I could to serve but then we just had to go ahead and eat. They just needed Bob to take Dee to school on Thursday. He couldn't do it ( he is delivering meals on wheels next Thursday too) so they asked me.  I can do that. I put it on my calendar.

We will watch a video this evening.  There's not much on TV on Thursday.

He has gone home now to take his nap.

No comments: