Monday, June 16, 2014

Doctor's Visit Monday

We will go to Joplin today to see the doctor who did my eyelid surgery. I don't know what he will do. My stitches are still apparent and I still have some red bruising around my eyes. I believe the lid swelling has gone down some though.  My appointment is at 9:40 so we will leave around 8:00 this morning.

I'm not sure where we will eat lunch....maybe Crackerbarrel this time.  We will see.

I went to bed around 9:00 last night and slept well until 3:00. Then I lay there for an hour and was not able to get back to sleep so I got up at 4:00 AM. At least I had no leg pain or any other pain. I simply could not get back to sleep. Too much going on, I guess. I still don't have a full staff for camp, I don't know when I will meet Amie for re-evaluation for a job and I don't know if I can get off work to direct the camp if I do get a job. 

More later....

I got a good report from the doctor today.  He took out the stitches and was very pleased with the results of my surgery.  I will see him again in October.  I can wear my contacts again and can wear my makeup too. The make up covers the bruising.

Bob and I ate at Crackerbarrel this time. It was alright but I prefer the Olive Garden.

He will be over shortly to have wine and perhaps some more of the homemade ice cream I made yesterday..

I vacuumed this afternoon too.  I will dust tomorrow. I also have my hair done tomorrow so we will eat at Big Cheese.

2 comments:

marlu said...

I just saw your question today on my blog! It's just turkey bacon from Krogers. Here we call the store Dillons because they were started here (Hutchinson) by a couple of brothers named Dillon and then bought out by Krogers several years ago.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Mary Lou! I seldom eat bacon and when I do, it's the real thing.