Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday

It's Thanksgiving today.  Soon I will begin to put together my Waldorf salad and, just before noon, the green bean casserole.

I was exhausted last night and went to bed shortly after 8:00. I slept well and although I woke up three times, I managed to get back to sleep. I awoke at 3:00 and heard men's voices and scratching noises. I lay there for awhile and finally got up to investigate.  I couldn't see a thing. It's still a mystery.

After we leave John and Leslie's this afternoon, I will help Bob hang his pictures. He has problems doing things like that with his essential tremor.

I hope to get some photos to post here this evening...if I remember.

I hope all who read here have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Well I got too busy to remember to take photos of the dinner and all who were there.  Everything was very good and we all ate way too much! I brought home a lot of leftovers.

Tomorrow, in the morning, we will decorate the church for Christmas. I started in on my apartment this morning.  Tomorrow afternoon I will work since the library is open.

Leslie sent me home with their knife sharpener and I sharpened all my knives. They had become very dull. I will take it back to her tomorrow when we go to decorate the church for Christmas.  After that, I will need to go to work.

Bob came over this evening and we had the last of the white wine and watched the news and the Big Bang Theory.  Strangely,it was a rerun and not one of the new ones.

I will try to stay up later tonight and get some good sleep. Leslie gave me some Chi for the Keurig and I had a cup of it this evening before Bob came over.  It really was good!


2 comments:

marlu said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and friends...

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Mary Lou and the same to you and your family!