Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday and Church

I will go to church by myself today. Bob has a bad cold and doesn't want to expose others.  I appreciate that. The last cold I had...last winter just before the terrible illness I had for months, I received from him. We spent too much time together, I guess.

I slept well again last night although I awoke several times. I managed to get back to sleep.

I cleaned the apartment really well yesterday...swept each room and mopped the kitchen and bathroom.  I had leftovers for lunch.  I am not sure what to have tomorrow. Bob will probably stay home again so I will just take him something. I may make the beans and cornbread. That sounds pretty good and I have that ham bone with meat clinging to it. I will get the meat out and set it to thaw and soak the beans. 

More later...time to leave for church...

A group of us ate lunch together out at El Pueblito.  Bob and I had just been out there Friday noon but still it was good and the fellowship was very good.

I came home and did my letters and went over to Marilyn's (my neighbor across the way) and visited awhile. She is very nice! She has a new sewing machine she bought herself for Christmas. She quilts and sews and is very talented.

I came on back home to eat something for dinner...probably yogurt. And I will fix myself some Chi Latte and later.... in an hour or so, will watch Sixty Minutes. About 7:00 I will take my bath and watch TV or read until time to go to bed.


No comments: