Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday and Back to Work

I'll go back to work today about 12:30. I will stay until 5:30.  I am still making up lost hours from the holidays. I will work a couple of hours tomorrow too after we get the Christmas decorations put away at church.

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up a few times but managed to get back to sleep.

I'm not sure about lunch today. I may go up to Country Mart and see what they might have. I would like to have hamburgers but I am out of hamburger patties.  I may have pork chops or pork cutlets. It's been awhile since we've had pork chops or pork cutlets.  The market should be open now. The streets are wet and it's below freezing.  I will need to be careful.

There's a lot of flu around right now. The flu shot has not been too effective this year. The virus morphed right before the vaccine came out and they didn't get the vaccine adjusted accordingly.

More later....

I ended up getting some pork cutlets and they turned out good. We had gravy, boiled potatoes, jello salad and chopped broccoli with it.   I drank hot tea. Bob had a cup of coffee.

I had a huge day at work today. Not only did I have a lot of DVDs to put away but they had me take down and put away all the Christmas decorations. It took me two and a half hours and it was exhausting!  I had to label all the boxes and then put them on top of the bookcases.  That was really my baptism of fire. They sure didn't take into account my age.

Anyhow, I came home and took my bath and ate some yogurt and drank some Chi Latte. I also had a cookie.

I am trying to stay up until 9:00 tonight. I sleep better if I can do that. I watched the weather channel. There wasn't much else to watch. I did make it until 9:00.

No comments: