Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thursday and the New Year

Today is the first day of 2015.  It will be different putting 2015 on everything.  I hope I can remember.  :)

We will have meatloaf for lunch today. I will fix some friend potatoes to go with it and we will have a veggie and Bob is bringing his jello salad. He still has his cold and so far I have not got it from him.  I try to keep my distance.  I definitely don't want a cold.   Last year when I got one from him, it went into that eresepilas I almost never managed to get rid of. I got it on February 8th (my mom's birthday) and it finally cleared up during World Conference in April.  It's a wonder I didn't get meningitis or sepsis. Either could have killed me. It took Dr. Esliker to get it correctly diagnosed.  What a terrible experience.  And Adrian, at work, also has a cold. They're everywhere.  And the flu is everywhere too.  I've had the shot but it's only 50% effective now.

It's very cold today and it's not going to warm up much.  I don't know what I'll do with the day.

More later..... 

After we had lunch  Bob went home and after awhile I made some cookies.  Bobby came over and picked up his meatloaf.  I read awhile and then took my bath after 7:00 and Missy and I sat in the recliner and watched TV until 8:00 or so and then I went to bed.  I am having a time staying up later.


No comments: