Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday At Last

Thank goodness it's Friday. Katie will be gone again today but she is leaving the scanner and tablet with one of the librarians.  So I will try to get another couple of hours in.  I may as well stay with it a little at a time because it is going to take me months to do the entire library.

I slept well again last night. Missy is in on the daybed now. She likes one of the Christmas pillows in there and when she disappears and I go look for her, that's where she generally can be found.



Today, we will eat half of the ribs Bobby and Karan gave us. I have browned them already and have them in the slow cooker. They are to cook on number 3 setting for three hours. I will let them cook until 10:30 and then put them on "warm". We will have some fried potatoes and a veggie with our orange jello with maraschino oranges for a salad. I still have lemon pudding and cookies for dessert.

We have exercise class this morning and this is cinnamon roll day too at Utopia so we will probably go for coffee after the class.

Oh yes...I sold another book on Amazon. I have it packed to be mailed now and after we leave Utopia, I will need to drop by the post office and get the book in the mail.

I cleared about $6.00 this month selling books.

More later....

We did go to Utopia and had a cinnamon roll with our coffee.  Sonya paid for everyone's cinnamon roll. That happens every once in awhile.

More still later...

I worked from 2:00 until 4:00 scanning bar codes.  The tablet kept freezing so I finally removed it from the cover. It also once shut down after giving me the option of saving my work. I did that and then rebooted it and logged back on to the program and then scrolled down to where I had left off and continued my scanning in the correct order.  Then I spent the rest of the time putting away DVDs and cleaning shelves.

When I got home I ate some yogurt and a couple of cookies and had a couple of cups of hot chocolate.

I watched TV until 9:00 when I went to bed. 

No comments: