Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Again

I slept very well last night...in fact, I didn't get up until 5:30...late for me.  I feel well rested though.

I stayed up to watch both Nature and Nova last night...then I just couldn't make it any longer. I went to bed shortly after 9:00.

I've had my biscuit already and both cups of flavored coffee.  I  also checked my bank account and saw that my SER deposit is in.  That's good. I don't know whether Katie got my time sheet faxed yesterday or not. She was in Olathe all day at a meeting. Hopefully, if she didn't, Amie will remind her.

We are having chicken tenders for lunch. I will have mashed potatoes and gravy with it and a veggie. Bob will bring a salad. I have cookies and perhaps I can get some pudding made this morning.

I will probably be back to scanning at work again today. My thumbs are fine now and the swelling has gone down. Maybe I can keep that from happening again by just not working at it so long.

More later....

That's what I did at work alright.  From 1:00 until 2:30 I scanned bar codes. Then I found other things to do and stayed busy. My left thumb is sore again now and is swollen again too.

I had a couple of cups of hot chocolate this evening, with a cookie. I will have some yogurt before I take my bath.

No comments: