Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another Tuesday and Hair Day

My hair appointment is earlier today. Kathy gave my regular 9:00 time to someone else.  So I am to be there at 8:20. I will leave here shortly before 8:00 AM to get to Independence in time.

I slept well last night. I awoke at 4:45 and just got up. I had my sleep out by then.

I am fixing spaghetti and meat sauce for lunch today. I have some garlic toast bread in the freezer.  There is also some leftover salad there in the frig from yesterday. I will fix a veggie and we will have some fruit and peanut butter cookies for dessert.

I will probably scan bar codes for a couple of hours today at work. My hands seem to have become used to the work and my thumbs are no longer swelling up. The left one, the one I pull the books out with, is still a little sore. I start my afternoon by putting away several dozen DVDs and then when Paula comes in at 1:30, I get the scanner and start in on the bar codes. She leaves at 2:30 so when I finish my entire aisle, I go back in and start again putting away DVDs. Then I put away newspapers and finally put the new books in the new book shelves. Sometimes, if there is a free "check in/out computer", I check in DVDs so I can get them all caught up. I try to stay busy so the time goes by faster.  If all else fails, I clean shelves and do some shelf reading to make sure the books are in their proper order.

Tonight, after I get home, I will read the newspaper, work the crossword puzzle and have my Chi Latte and yogurt. Then I will take my bath, move to the recliner so Missy can lay on my lap and watch Genealogy Roadshow on PBS.  That's my usual Tuesday evening routine. She will probably curl up and sleep. We will go on to bed at 9:00.

More later....

No comments: