Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Again and Exercises

Well, I did it. I accidentally deleted this day's post so I will start over.  I slept really well last night. I should have. I stayed up until 10:00 and watched "Frozen" after I watch the new version of the "Big Bang Theory". I had checked "Frozen" out for Karan who really wanted to watch it. I will return it to the library today.

I will probably scan bar codes again today at work. I still have plenty to do. All I have finished is the fiction area and now the graphic fiction area in the youth area. I still have the rest of the youth room sections to do, the entire non-fiction area, the DVDs, listening books, large type area and of course the entire children's department.   It will take me months. I also repaired and cleaned four DVDs yesterday and put away all the DVDs. Paula didn't show up yesterday at all. She may have been sick.

I will work from 9:00 until 11:00 on Saturday too the next two Saturdays. Bob and I will go to Eggberts for breakfast first.  Then after I get off work tomorrow we will drive over to Cherryvale and eat lunch at "Just Us"...a buffet there.

In about three minutes, I will call Bob to see if he had any more pain last night.

More later...


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope Bob is feeling better.

Margie's Musings said...

He is Sister three. He thinks he may have passed the stone.