Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday Hump Day

I slept well last night and I am surprised. As I was getting ready for my bath last night I turned and started to climb into the tub, I misjudged my distance and slammed my right knee into the glass enclosure. It hit hard enough to break the skin and blood oosed out. I put a band aid on it and went ahead with my bath. It looks a little swollen this morning but no bruising. I am amazed about that. Generally I bruise at the drop of a hat. Maybe I have lucked out this time.

Missy got up at 4:00 this morning ate some cat food and then used the litter box but then she stepped into the hall and vomited. I quickly got a Kleenex and picked it up and flushed it... then grabbed the spot remover and sprayed it. I had an old wash cloth handy and washed the spot down after letting it set for a minute. It didn't even leave a mark or stain of any kind. Missy does that every once in awhile. She eats either too much or too fast and chokes on it and then throws it up. She's done that once before. Luckily, I keep Resolve on hand and it does a good job.

I was lucky to be able to get back to sleep after that.... but I did.

I was really tired last night after work. I fell asleep briefly during the Genealogy Roadshow but woke up in time to watch American Experience about the Big Forrest Fire of 1910 . It was very interesting. PBS's American Experience always is.

I scanned another aisle yesterday at work.  I am up to the "T's" now in fiction. That's not even half finished with the adult side of the library.  I still will have non fiction. Then I will still have the teen side. Then I imagine I will have to do the children's department. It's a huge job. This is the end of this pay period so I will need to sign my pay sheet today and Katie will fax it to Aime's office. I will be paid tomorrow by direct deposit.

We are having leftover hamburger pie for lunch today. It has green beans in it too so Bob's salad will finish it off with our hot tea.  

We also have exercise class this morning from 9:00 until 9:45. It's not much but it is primarily for flexibility.

Tonight I will watch Nature and Nova on PBS. I usually like those programs.

More later....

What a busy afternoon. I sorted and put away DVDs first and then did some shelf reading. I also looked up some "lost" books and took them to Adrian so he could get them into the system.  Then I scanned book bar codes for the last two hours.

I came home and drank a couple of cups of Chi Latte and now am eating some Crunch and Munch....not a very healthy dinner, I know. 

No comments: