Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday and Exercises

I slept well last night and got up at 5:00 AM. This morning we will go to exercise class here and then on to Independence for some wonderful Chinese food for lunch. They have a great Chinese restaurant called Great China and it is! Every once in awhile we go up there for lunch. It's been awhile. Tomorrow we will have spaghetti and meat sauce with coleslaw and garlic bread here.

I did laundry last night and folded and put it away this morning.I still have to empty the dishwasher. I will do that right away.  I spent the early morning reading a magazine. I will send that home with Bob and he can give it to his daughter.

More later...

We really enjoyed our lunch at Great China. I got home in time to get to work on time. I spent the afternoon putting away DVDs, putting away new books in the new book section and shelf reading. There is nothing more boring then shelf reading.  I left at 5:00 and got home to eat some yogurt for supper.

Bob came over to watch the news and have wine then he left at 7:00 and I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner and watched TV until 9:00 when we went to bed.

Not much going on.

No comments: