Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday and Hump Day

I'm always glad to see Wednesday come. That means I am halfway through my work week.

I slept well last night but the rain woke me up at 4:15. I was not able to get back to sleep so at 4:15 I just got up. I had my oatmeal after I fed Missy her treats and filled her water dish. I got my flowers planted yesterday morning..at least the ones out front in containers. I did not get the one John made for me done before time to go to work. I had hoped to get it done this morning but it's raining and is supposed to rain through Sunday. I guess I will just have to wait until another sunny day to do that flower bed. I meant to get some photos of the container plants but it was raining when I got home from work too.  Maybe it will stop long enough this morning.  I will post them when I can.

We will have beans and cornbread for lunch today. The beans are done and will just need warming up. 

I may be hunting books again this afternoon since I scanned bar codes yesterday.

More later....

Although it's still raining, here are a couple of photos of my container flowers.
As you can see, the photos are a bit dark because it's still raining out there.

But more later....

It rained most of the day. At exercise class we discovered Bobby and Karan were back from their trip.  We invited them over for beans and cornbread and we had a good visit too, Karan was so excited about their trip and their work.

Then I went on to work. I scanned an entire aisle of books at work. I came home exhausted!

After work Bob called to say he was too tired to come over so I took my bath early and tried to watch TV but kept falling asleep so finally at 9:00..I just went on to bed.


No comments: