Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday and Branson

This morning, actually in about an hour, Bob and I will leave for Branson for the weekend. We have needed this break for some time. As I said yesterday, that workday was not too bad but the rest of the week had been grueling.  This is the most difficult job I've ever had in this program. My hands hurt most of the time.  And I still have over a year to go in the program.

We have reservations for a show already. We will browse around on Branson Landing in our spare time.  I have a gift card for Olive Garden too so we will have lunch at Olive Garden a noon today.  Before we leave tomorrow noon we will eat at a buffet we particularly like.

Anyhow, I will get back to this when we get back.

More later on Monday.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you have a grand ole time!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Hope that you enjoy the weekend and have a wonderful time and the Olive Garden is always a great place to eat! :)