Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday and Church


I got around early this morning.I got up a little after 4:00 AM. I got Bob's coffeecake baked and then took Missy out on the carport where we sat about thirty minutes.  Bob came over for awhile.  Then we took my car and went to church. Bobby had given me a grocery sack of grape juice, bread for the communion and Karan's notes for Melissa. When we got to church and I took the sack out, the grape juice had had a loose lid and the grape juice had leaked out and was pooled in the back seat of my car. I was sick. I had been very careful to keep my car clean and neat. Every time I wash it...once a week, I always took a vacuum cleaner and vacuumed it out.

I left the doors open and went into the church  and brought out two wet terry cloth dishtowels. I scrubbed on the mess after I first sopped up the grape juice. The more I cleaned... the cleaner the seat became. I went on into church for church school and left the doors open to dry the seat and decided when I got home after lunch, I would take some upholstery cleaner and give it a good cleaning and then scotch guard it. When church was over, I went out and checked the seat. There was no sign of a stain. The seat must have been scotch guarded. Anyhow...it's clean. Amazing!

We went to Great China for lunch. And Leslie, who had been called out just before church began, joined us there.  (She was on call this weekend). When I got home I did my letters and then went out to Wal Mart to buy some groceries. I stopped at Braums for yogurt and milk. I also stopped at the Dollar General store for magnetic notepads for my grocery lists. When I turned into the Dollar General I saw Bob heading for my apartment. He wanted to check his e-mail.  When I got home, he was already checking it out.

I put away my groceries and fed Missy and we watched 60 Minutes re-runs.

He left at 7:00 and I started bringing this blog up to date.  I think I'll take a photo of that seat....otherwise no one will ever believe me.

:)


See...not a sign of a stain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that it didn't stain..I know that would of drove me crazy if my car

Margie's Musings said...

It's just fine. You would have never believed it didn't stain at all.