Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday and to Bartlesville

Today I will go to Bartlesville with Bob. More later...

Bob came by at 9:00 and we left for Bartlesville. We went to his doctor's appointment and then  to Lowe's to look for a shelf to put above my TV and then later to Garfield's to have lunch. I had their wonderful fish and chips. He had their chicken and veggie stir fry over rice. He said it was really good too.  I brought half of mine back in a box and gave it to Marilyn. I knew I couldn't eat all that food.

When we got home, I took it over to Marilyn's.  We visited awhile about Betty and Betty's dilemma. Betty called me right after we got out of the doctor's office. It seems, Fred, the noisy man from across the street that she evicted, trashed the house before he left. There were crayon marks on the walls, a broken window in the door and lot's of damage.  She showed it today and hopes to rent it to an elderly man. But first it will have to be cleaned and repaired. She wants me to let her know if  Fred comes back. She wants to have him arrested for trashing the house and doing all that damage.

I told Marilyn about it.

Tonight we will watch Brooks and Shields on PBS. We always enjoy their political commentary.

More later...

Bob left at 7:00 and I tried to watch TV but kept falling asleep. So I am heading to bed at 8:30.

No comments: