Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday and Breakfast at Sirloin Stockade

I will pick Bob up at 7:20 to go to breakfast this morning. We take turns driving.

I slept really well last night. It took a little while to fall asleep but then I slept through the night...very rare.

I want to go out to Wal Mart this morning and buy toilet tissue and paper towels for the church and then  take them out there tomorrow. We have our shoe box packing party tomorrow starting at 10:00 until 12:00 noon. Johnna will show the latest video of the distribution....wherever it went this past year.

We will have a brunch in the middle of the morning. I am taking a large coffeecake. Others will bring breakfast or lunch items.

I'm not sure at this stage what I will do with the rest of the day today.So, more later...I need to get Missy her breakfast.  She is lying here patiently waiting for me to finish......

Missy got her breakfast and after 7:15, Bob and I did too. We are going to go to Dollar Tree in Independence after lunch and then eat lunch at Big Cheese. 

Marilyn called awhile ago to tell me she is fixing a big pot of chili and wants all of us to come to the Living the Questions group at 6:00 tomorrow evening.  I e-mailed everyone.  Karan and Bobby are planning to come. I also heard from Mona that she and Richard are planning to come too. Joyce may come. She is leaving Tuesday for California. I don't know about the other Richard yet. I will pick up Bob and Gary.  That's ten already counting me and Marilyn. I don't know whether Ramie will be there or not. That's Richard and Mona's son.  That should be a good group.

More later....

Bob and I went to Independence this afternoon so he could get the toys, etc. for his shoe boxes.  Then we dropped by Big Cheese and had lunch.  That should hold us for awhile.

We have some pie Marilyn R. brought us. We will have that this evening. 

No comments: