Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday After Christmas

I slept fairly well. My back hurt part of the night and my left leg hurt enough that about 4:00 I got up and drank some eggnog and took a couple of Aleve.  My hands hurt a good deal of the time. I don't know if they will ever recover from the library job. Finally I just got up.

This morning Bob will come by and we will go to Sirloin Stockade for breakfast. It's become an every Saturday morning routine. I don't know what I will do after that since the Christmas decorations are already put away. I would like to go to Bartlesville and check out the sales but I really shouldn't spend any more money.  My Blue Cross/Blue Shield hasn't come out yet.

It's supposed to rain all weekend and perhaps even snow some. This is Kansas and the weather is extremely changeable.

Missy is patiently waiting for me to finish this so she can have her treats and some "fresh" smelling cat food. I will get back to this later...

Well, I got Missy fed and had a cup of coffee and tried to do the crossword puzzle in the newspaper. I got most of it finished.

I am also doing a load of laundry.  I just got it into the dryer.  It feels good to have the apartment all clean and neat. I do need to clean off the top of the frig. I tend to just stick stuff there to get it out of sight. I have almost an hour before Bob comes to pick me up.  Maybe I can get that done. The storage in the dining room is all neat and organized with my decoration boxes all labeled. I'm glad I kept my Keurig boxes this past year. They were just the right size.

More later...

We had our chili at noon and also a piece of my pumpkin pie. I've read all afternoon. That makes me sleepy so I am now looking at my e-mail. Soon I will give Missy her treats and have some yogurt myself. 

I preach tomorrow at church so I'd better be looking at my sermon. 

No comments: