Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday and a Busy Day

I slept well last night although because I took a nap yesterday afternoon, I kept waking up thinking it was morning.

I started with my bedding laundry and towels this morning early. Then I cleaned both the bathroom floor and the kitchen floor.  After that I vacuumed. Then I remade the bed.  After the apartment was clean, I went to town and left my empty print cartridges at the library and then stopped at the health food store to get my whole pecans for my pie Friday morning. I will also bake a pumpkin pie. Then I will do my Waldorf Salad.

Today, I have decided to have tuna cakes, baked potatoes, veggies and applesauce.

Tomorrow I will fix chili with scoops and cheese.

Tomorrow night we will have gift opening here. I will serve eggnog and goodies. Bob is making his pumpkin bread and I have cookies and candy. That should be plenty. As far as I know, my grandson Jeromy and Marlene, his wife, and the little girls, Maia and Cheyenne, will be here too besides John and Leslie. Bob is coming, of course.

 Friday, of course, we will go to John and Leslie's for Christmas dinner. I will take the salad and pies.  I am all ready for Christmas. Bob's daughter, Denise and her daughter, Deanna, will be there besides Cyndi and Jeff. It will be a houseful. That will be 11 of us.

Then sometime right after Christmas, I will put away all my decorations. When it's over..it's over.

More later....

I am very tired this evening. I did a lot of work today  Tomorrow afternoon I will get everything ready for the Christmas Eve get together,  I will put my red tablecloth on and get out some of my crystal to serve.  I have Candlewick dishes for the pumpkin bread and cookies and the candy and some nice glasses for the eggnog.

Right now I am getting ready for bed. Missy and I have been watching Nature and Nova on PBS.  We are both tired.  

2 comments:

Betty said...

Have a very merry Christmas, Margie. And a Happy New Year.

Margie's Musings said...

You too, Betty! Have a great Christmas! And a equally Happy New Year. Thanks for dropping by.