Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Busy Thursday

Today will be busy. I awoke at 6:15..late for me. I dressed and had a banana and a cup of coffee so I could take my meds.  I will try once again for breakfast at Eggberts.  I can only hope it will be hot this time. I will try something different. There's nothing worse then cold pancakes.

I also have Ministerial Alliance this noon so I won't be cooking lunch. Tomorrow or Saturday we will finish off the spaghetti.  I am also going to check out the stew meat on sale at the market. Stew might be good. We are having rain and perhaps snow this end of the week. I also want to get some more biscuits if I make stew.

I need to do some laundry too. Maybe I will do that tomorrow.  Marilyn called last night and corrected the day and time for the committee meeting for the Martin Luther King service.  It's Friday at 2:00 at Sharon's "So and Sew" store. That will give me something to do that will not take up my entire day today.

More later....

After the Ministerial Alliance meeting, I did not come right home. I went to Bartlesville. It was a fruitless trip. I found nothing I wanted and just came back home after walking around the mall. It was a chance to get out of the house and out of town though.

Bob is not coming over this evening. He is trying to stay out of the damp weather.  I will wait until 7:00 and then take my bath and Missy and I will sit in the recliner until time for bed.

No comments: