Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast Out

Bob will be by at 7:20 to pick me up for breakfast. I slept very well. I had gone to bed later and that helps a lot.

I will try to get those peanut butter crisscross cookies baked today sometime. We will eat the leftover tuna noodle casserole for lunch. Bob will bring more salad and I have fruit for dessert. The peas are in the casserole.

I have reading material too. Yesterday I got my Consumer Reports magazine and I started on it. Maybe I will get it finished today. Then I have the Alexander Hamilton biography that I started earlier in the week. It's supposed to be in the 60's today. Another warm day. I won't complain.

More later....

Bob and I had breakfast and then he brought me back home. We overate so it will be awhile before we have lunch/dinner.

We left when a woman came in bringing three small children. The children were all over the place, very noisy. I noticed several couples, including us, left. If someone brings small children into a public restaurant, they need to be sure they are told how to behave first. One small boy, probably six years old, got down on his hands and knees and did some carrying on in the top of his voice. After awhile, the mother got him up but by then the other two began acting out too. She took them into the back room of the restaurant. But by then we were leaving . I, for one, was disgusted.

I finished the magazine and gave it to Bob to take home to read. 

More later...

I read this afternoon and also played some Freecell. Keith, my older son, called me and we talked awhile. He was on his way to church.

Bob came over this evening to read the paper. There's not much on TV on Saturday evening. He probably will not stay late.

I washed both of Missy's afghans this evening and she took some time to  get re-acquainted with the one that stays on her recliner.  Now she's back up there. She must have decided it was hers after all.



No comments: