Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday and Cakes

I slept poorly..awake off and on all night. But even at that when I did get to sleep, I managed to sleep until 6:00. I got up then and made my bed and dressed, did my makeup and then fixed myself a bowl of oatmeal...but not until I gave Missy her treats and fill her water bowl and gave a her a little "fresh"  cat food. She is so spoiled!

I will load the cakes in my trunk in another hour. Then I will pick up Bob and we will go to Independence to deliver the cakes and I will take him to his sister's to visit while I get my hair done. After Kathy finishes with my hair, I will go over to Juanita's to balance her checkbook. Finally Bob and I will go to eat at great China before we go to John and Leslie's to pick up ground beef. Then we will get back to Coffeyville and I will take him back to his home.

It will be a big morning. I will probably read this afternoon. I have that new book on my Kindle.

Well I delivered the cakes, got my hair done,  mailed off a book I sold on Amazon, had lunch at Great China, and went to my daughter's to pick up four pounds of ground beef.  Now I am home again and will read all afternoon. I sold a book about Bill Clinton by Woodward to a young man from Texas.

I saw all the puppies while out to Leslie's. They are so cute! I should have taken some more photos of them.  This is one I took off my daughter's facebook page. Batman is the one on his back showing off, Herbie is the one behind and there in the front is Dinky.

 

Here is my son's new home going up in Florida.


More later. I think I'll go have a Dilly Bar for dessert. .....

Bob came over about 5:00 and had a Dilly Bar too.  He stayed for the news but went home after about an hour.  There was nothing on TV he was interested in watching.  I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner until a little after 8:00. Then I went to bed. I was very tired.

3 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

You have me craving cake now, Margie : )

Margie's Musings said...

It happens every time, doesn't it? :)

Galla Creek said...

Those puppies look like cuddle buddies!!