Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept really well again last night. I got up shortly after 5:00 and made up my face, checked the e-mail and bank account and fed Missy and myself.

Today I will go to Independence to get my hair done. I will take Bob with me. We will go out to Quality Toyota after I get my hair done. Bob wants to talk to the service department.  Then we will go to Big Cheese and have lunch. After that we will come back home and I will drop Bob of at his apartment.   It's supposed to have rained last night. I haven't checked yet but I don't think it rained.

I raked the middle yard yesterday afternoon and bagged up three bags of leaves. I put them in the trash receptacles.  They picked up the 16 bags of leaves Betty's niece left here last week.  It was supposed to be a $35.00 charge for that but they waived that. I had hoped to get the leaves raked out of my flowerbed and the east side of my yard but ran out of time and energy.  I won't do that today because the wind would play havoc with my new hairdo. Maybe I can get that done next Monday.

After it gets light, I will take a photo of what I did get done yesterday afternoon. 

More later...

These are a couple of photos of what I finished raking yesterday. I see a few more leaves have blown in since then. I just can't seem to get ahead of it yet.

Here's the second view of the street area.
You can see I have my work cut out for me on the east side of my apartment.

Here's another.
And here's another..
I hope to get those all bagged up next week.

More later...

I went to Bartlesville again to look for the coin purse for part of my great granddaughter's birthday this month. I wasn't able to find what she wanted. ...a clasped coin purse with handle. I went everywhere. I simply could not find one.

Anyhow, I came back home and have been gone all day. I took Bob to his apartment before I left for Bartlesville. He was very tired and needed a nap.

I don't know what I'll do about Maia's birthday. She is counting on a coin purse like I gave to Cheyenne.

More even later...

Here's the latest on my son and daughter-in-law's new home.




They are finishing up the soffets and getting the trim ready for the stucco.



Bob walked over at 5:00 and stayed until 7:00. Missy and I watched TV until 9:0 and then we went to bed. It had been a big day.


No comments: