Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept well last night. I had gone to bed very early so I didn't know if I would sleep well or not. I got a lot done yesterday. Besides what cleaning I did, I also finished mulching my flowerbeds and swept off the carport several times. In the afternoon I baked peanut butter cookies.  So it was a busy day.

Today I will vacuum my bedroom and the living room. By cutting back on the vacuuming to just one or two rooms at a time, my right hand thumb joint did not get terribly sore. So perhaps I will continue that change in my schedule.

This morning abut 8:20, Bob and I will go to Independence to get my hair done and I will go over to Juanita's to balance her checkbook. Bob's sister is out of town at one of her daughters so he will just have to find something to do for thirty or forty minutes while I work on her checkbook. Afterward, for lunch, we will go to Big Cheese and have a mini pizza.

Tomorrow we will have goulash and garlic bread for lunch. Bob will bring a combination salad. We will have pudding and cookies for dessert. We have invited Karan.  She says she will come.

After lunch tomorrow she and I will attend game day at the senior center.

More later...

I got my hair done and balanced Juanita's checkbook.  Then Bob and I went to Big Cheese and had the mini pizzas and root beer. That's one of our unhealthy meals...but that's rare. We usaully have a well balanced meal.

Then we drove back to Coffeyville to prepare for the big storm in the forecast. It's supposed to hit here about 4:00...complete with tornado warnings.

Right now I need to finish my vacuuming. I need to vacuum my bedroom and the living room.

So, I'll get back to this later..

A new blog I want to follow is:
 arkyhomesteadgirl

I hope I can find it. More later...

We are under a tornado watch until 9:00 this evening.

So, more later...

Bob came over for awhile this evening but he left shortly before 7:00. I took my bath and sat with Missy in the recliner until 8:30. Then I just gave up and went to bed. 

My son and daughter-in-law's home seem to be completely painted now. Pretty, isn't it?

No comments: