Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday and Cake Day

I picked up Bob at 8:15 to go take our four cakes to Independence to the First Christian Church for their dinner tonight. Then I got my hair done. After that, I took Bob to Walmart to buy a few things he needed. It was raining so I stayed in the car and listened to the radio. He was not long. Then we went to Big Cheese to eat lunch.

When I got home I went to the hospital and did a second devotion. I missed the devotion on Wednesday so I went in Friday and today and did one. I had five in attendance....two men and three women. They seemed to enjoy the fellowship and the devotion. Afterward I washed my car.


When I got home I sprayed the step stool again until the can clogged up. Then I soaked the spigget in mineral spirits and hopefully it will unclog.  There is still paint in the can, It rained this morning while I was gone so I hope it did not hurt the first coat I had sprayed on it this morning early. I left it out in the sun to dry.

Now I need to go get some oleo at Country Mart and another cake pan. Walmart does not carry my oleo. I always use that that is made with Olive Oil.

Bob came over at 5:00 or so to read the newspaper and stayed until 6:30. There wasn't much on TV so I took my bath and watched Genealogy Roadshow on PBS.  After that I started to watch a show about the end of the First World War but finally gave up and just went in the den to play a game on TV. I wil go to bed at 9:00 since I got up before 5:00 this morning.

No comments: